Find out more about us and our work methodology.
What do we offer?
When it comes to authenticating works of art of considerable value -regularly without an estimate price -, the owners of these pieces located around the world, come to Global Art Classic® because we are the only institution with the best team of professionals, making use of all the available bibliographic information and with privileged access to specialized electronic databases to guarantee a service od proven reliability.
- Valuation and Appraisal.
- Studies and Expertise.
- Cataloguing and creation of dossiers.
- Counseling and Intermediation.
- Advice on the negotiation of emerging works and recognition of authors.
- Certification of Authenticity and Attribution of works by emerging and recognized authors.
- Identification and certification of authors of anonymous artworks or signed with a monogram.
- Identification of supports through files of manufacturers of copper, panels, substrates, and others.
- Maintenance of art collections including museology, conservation, and restoration.
- Documentation and research of 15th to 20th- century artworks.
How do we do it?
Global Art Classic®is the only research and authentication institution od artworks that, in addition to the extensive art history knowledge, use all the available methods and technological developments for these purposes such as:
- Non-destructive artwork analysis with Raman spectroscopy.
- Forensic examination and analysis.
- Provenance research.
- Historic and documentation research.
- Scientific examination to date antiques including C14 and thermoluminescence tests.
- Special photography including X-ray.
- A technological examination of the digital image-based on algorithms.
- Morelli analysis.
- Statistical patterns.
- Graphology or signature analysis, of recent, old, or original writing.
- Biographies studies.
- Research of catalogs raisonnés and collections.
- Dantzig typology.
- Comparative analysis.
- Chronological consistency.
- Historical exactitude verification.